Getting familiar with discount analytics to measure your campaigns
Learn how to improve your discounts with analytics
With discount analytics, one is able to identify and understand the effectiveness, outcomes, and improvement opportunities of a discount. With Sellkit you can measure multiple analytical metrics for a created discount.
How to access analytics for a discount?
- From the WordPress dashboard go to SellKit > Discounts.
- Click on the Graph icon next to each created discount to navigate to the analytics page.
- Now you have access to multiple metrics including:
- Applied discount: shows the number of times the discount is applied at the checkout page, whether the order is submitted or not.
- Converted: represents the number of times the discount is applied at the checkout page and an order is submitted.
- Conversion rate: shows the rate of converted discounts.
- Revenue: the total revenue achieved by the orders that contain this discount.
- Total discounts: the total amount of converted discounts.
- Customers: number of customers that use the discount.
- For considering each metric you need to first select its related tab.
- Then set the period using the date range selector at the upper right side of the page. You have the option to see the last 7 days or the last 30 days for the selected metric.
- After that, a graphic chart will be generated and shown on the page.
The chart gives you a bird’s eye view of the collected data that provides you with the opportunity to find and identify potential flaws, and the underlying causes for performance problems.