Getting familiar with Coupon analytics to measure your coupon campaigns
SellKit provides advanced analytics reports of your coupons from different time periods.
To measure your coupon campaign follow these steps:
- From the SellKit -> Coupons page select the Analytics for each coupon. Alternatively, you can go to the WordPress dashboard and from the left sidebar click on SellKit > dashboard.
- Select the time period from the Date Range drop down menu.
- In this section you can check the following reports for the selected time period:
- Created coupons: The total number of the coupons generated.
- Used coupons: The number of the coupons used by customers.
- Customers: The number of customers who have used coupons.
- Conversion rate: shows the rate of converted coupon.
- Revenue: Total income produced by selling products using coupons.
- Total discounts: The amount of deduction from sold products using coupons.
You can also see a report aggregated from all the smart coupons, on the SellKit’s dashboard page.